Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Malaise Day

Time : 4.30pm
Venue: Acacia dominant and Mahang dominant plot
Attendance : Alex Yee, Audrey Wong

Today, while waiting for Alex, I went off to check at my light traps..(mixed vegetation & tiup-tiup dominant) Still nothing. And pitfall- lots of ANTS!!(Hymenopteras).
However, I got quite a few wasps and flies in my Malaise at the tiup-tiup dominant plot. At least, I think.. Took a peep of them today. Will be leaving for 3 days or so..
At the mixed vegetation plot however, I got an Orthoptera. Which is quite suprising and somehow made my day because it was sooo pretty!! (:


The Leaf Insect


A pathetic bottle.. Too clean a bottle *sigh*

When Alex came, we started to set traps at the Acacia dominant plot and also Mahang dominant plot.. Which was quite successful because it looked quite nice-at the Mahang dominant plot. Thanks Alex for introducing that plot to me. The trees there are quite strategically situated for my trap. Haha.. I'm actually starting to fall in love with Malaise just because of the leaf insect. Here's how my trap looked like! Proud of them. Hope that they'll make me proud of them as well. HEhe... Thanks Dr. David for being so kind..



Something how my Malaise traps looked like

Yup, thanks Alex a lottt for volunteering and sorry about the mosquito bites you got.

Here's what I got as well. Don't know how tho..



So much for today.

4 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {PurvaPius22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {PurvaPius22@gmail.com}

Dr Purva Pius said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

Kammerjäger said...

Viele von den Männern und Frauen im Haus durch Insekten sowie konfrontiert Komplikationen Kammerjäger sicherlich ist das eine , die Insekten aus der Eigenschaft durch den Einsatz ökologischen Positionen beenden. Der Kammerjäger für Ameisen mit exzellentem Fachwissen kann Ihnen sofort akzeptable Ergebnisse liefern. Auf der Website finden Sie alle Details zum Kammerjäger .